என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Friday 26 July 2019

4th Book - Atchayapathira


While penning down 'Irandu Viralgal', I conceived an idea. The idea was fresh, first of its kind and therefore, was compelling to put down in words and 'Atchayapathra' was born.



The name was derived from Tamil word 'Atchayapathiram' which meant, a vessel that could give boundless food. I found the derivative convincing to the idea I conceived and hence the title.

This novel was also written in the backdrop of IT industry, its culture and a reflective of common people's perception on IT industry.

This book marked my 4th fictional work in Tamil. This was in the fag end of 2017 and was published by Vathini publishers. Honestly, I didn't like the way, the publisher came out with the wrapper. Later, I realized, there were limits in getting the work done remotely from 12000 miles away. No one to be blamed. It was just the way it worked. (But I would like to also highlight that, just because a certain thing worked a certain way doesn't mean, it was right).

If you considered the evolution of bank heist methods and techniques in the last 100 years, you would agree that this book and the idea it conveyed in 20000 words stood unique and never told before.