என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Sunday 21 July 2019

3rd Book - Irandu Viralgal

While penning down 'Ungal En Enna', I kept conceiving numerous ideas. Time, despite being a construct, became insufficient too. So soon after completion of Ungal En Enna and its release, I flew back to US and after settling at work, I penned down 'Irandu Viralgal'.

To tell about 'Irandu Viralgal', it is a novel written in the backdrop of IT industry. It also talks about some of the dark areas of IT culture and common people's perception on IT industry. This novella evolved into a suspense novel. I never wanted to be a 'Suspense, thriller Engine' that if fed with an idea, turns it into a suspense thriller novel. There are many writers who function this way and I thought, I do not need to me to be one of them.

Irandu Viralgal, content-wise is a short novel and there was no intention behind it. In general, I do not prefer to rush to a stereotype.

This time I did this with Vathini publishers remotely with me being in US since I could not travel to India to organize a release function for this book.



Primarily, these efforts helped me to keep myself focused, fight depression and accumulate all my efforts to bring out something more productive which is both progressive and meaningful. These days I was in US, working for a company as an IT contractor and kept hitting gym an hour everyday. I sincerely hoped that, at some point in time in the future, these efforts would add more glory to life.