என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Monday 20 April 2020

Those Faulty Journeys - Nyaletey Emmanuel, Software Engineer, USA


Those Faulty Journeys - Nyaletey Emmanuel, Software Engineer, USA

This is one of the most moving, and eye-opening mathematical fiction I’ve ever read. I read this book only because I met Ramprasath and he mentioned this book after an interesting discussion about mathematical logic. After reading the first chapter, I was very excited about what the next chapters would present. I began to see myself in the life of Ajay. This isn't only because I’m also a software developer but also because we seem to share the same professional and personal challenges as well. 

I should not  be surprised as Ramprasath, a software engineer himself, have seen and or experienced a lot of what this character goes through. The power of this connection is shown in how complex and yet detailed the author expresses his ideas about the characters in this novel. The author makes be stop and reconsider and rethink the many variables that come to play in my daily life decision. This novel puts you inside the minds of the characters and forces you to begin to think about the mathematical constructs that flow from one chapter to the next. This is a tremendous treasure of a book and I'm sure it's staying in my read again list for a long time. Highly recommended!