என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Social - Literary Yard Magazine

 Literary Yard publishes one of my science fiction titled 'Social'.

I thank the editorial board of Literary Yard for choosing my prose for publishing in their magazine.
An excerpt from the fiction:
// Random guys on social networking apps have matched with me only to let me know how hideous I was. I have had to work harder at friendships with the opposite gender. I have struggled to keep people’s attention at parties. I found I was more easily ignored in professional situations, even when I’ve got something to say. I have had people explain to me how I can improve my skin and diets I should try. Ugliness was not the absence of beauty. But in people’s collective perception, ugly ones were stupid.//
Please click the below link to read the prose from the Magazine.