என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Thursday 14 January 2021

Koryan in Readomania

Readomania publishes one of my science fiction titled 'Koryan'.

I thank the editorial board of Readomania for choosing my prose for publishing in their magazine.

An excerpt from the fiction:

//  My team's proposition was to seek solutions to these problems from Earth. But it didn't sound a good idea to me. Because Earth was five light-years away from Koryan, I argued that we might have to end up waiting for 10 years for a response from Earth. If people on Earth came to know that we were at a dead end, I thought, they would not choose to waste time and efforts to come to risk us..//

Please click the below link to read the prose from the Magazine.

https://www.readomania.com/story/koryan