என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Thursday 23 January 2020

Inexhaustible - Novel Review By Mili Sharma

Inexhaustible - Novel Review



What a fabulous weekend read... Good racy story which doesn’t lose momentum.

This is my first Ramprasath’s book, and I really loved the story. The plot is well written.
Being a software engineer myself, this book made me realize, that every individual employee in a Company has the power to change the fate of the Organization, in either  constructive or destructive way!

Inexhaustible will hold your attention throughout, and you won't want to put it down.
The only suggestion that I have for the Author of this book, is to include a brief introduction of all the Characters in the very beginning.

All in all, would definitely recommend.

@mili.sharma52