என் ஆக்கங்கள் மீதான விமர்சனங்கள்

பிரபஞ்சத்தின் தினசரி டி.என்.ஏ குறிப்புகள்

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Two Novels

Almost done with the two novel works that has been occupying my time in the last three months. Winter and its chillness were killing. Novel works were a good time pass. If these productive works were not there, I probably might have spent time idle. Idle minds are devil's workshop.  Aren't they?

The English one is at a whopping 30000 word count. Fear engulfs me on thinking about the editing work. Its going to be another pain but from the point of view of 'time pass', it is overwhelming. The title that I initially thought for it was, 'Do you see Alcor?'. I could not come up with any other title as attractive as 'Those Faulty Journeys', my second English work. This will be its title unless I or someone else come up with a better one.

It's Tamil version, I have titled as வதுவை - நாவல்.

I have injected as many perspectives of mine that are subjective, in these works. As long as you take it sportive and open for intellectual debates, this should be OK.

There is already a novel work in English that I am done with, a year back. Somehow didn't find time to place it anywhere. Planning to accommodate it in 2019. Have to start off with next novel. Have so many ideas to organize my thoughts against. Expect summer to be accommodative of it.